MLS® ID: 186426

TBD LCR 445 Road

Groesbeck, Texas, 76642

$263,500 Active
  • - SQFT
The property is 80% heavily wooded with native oaks, cedar, mesquite, and elm trees full of deer and hogs with the other 20% open native pasture ideal for cattle . There is a wet-weather creek and numerous watershed locations ideal for a potential stock tank. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10-15,000) with electricity accessible from a deeded utility easement from LCR 444. Seller will provide a survey, title policy, and boundary fence as a condition of sale.
Read More

Listing courtesy of Legacy Land & Ranches

Amenities

  • Full baths
    0
  • Half baths
    0
  • Zip
    76642
  • Office name
    Legacy Land & Ranches
  • SQFT
    0
  • Bedrooms
    0
  • Property type
    Land
  • School district
    Groesbeck ISD
  • Year built
    0
  • Sewer
    0
  • Tax year
    2018
  • Agent name
    Eric Williams
  • Tax amount
    $ 0.0
  • Purchase Type
    Active
  • Price Range
    $200k-$300k
  • Square Feet Range
    < 1000 sq ft.
  • Office ID
    1355448
  • Agent ID
    1357375

Location

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience and deliver our services. By continuing to visit this site, you agree to our use of cookies. More info